Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Stuff Coming Up

Don't say you weren't warned about flowers in my IG feed!  #springflowers 💜🌷

I am finally out from under the secret projects that took up most of my designing time over the past couple months. Whew! I can focus on new things! 

Like these spring mitts:

Con Brio Mitts, by Bonnie Sennott

They're knit in the round with sportweight yarn (about 165 yards/150 m). I used Quince & Co.'s Chickadee Bare, which I dyed with last fall's walnuts and an alum mordant. I was thrilled with how the color came out. It's just the delicate beige I was hoping for.

I've also got some new stuff in my Etsy shop, including a sashiko eye pillow: 

Sashiko rice stitch

It's a soothing treat for the eyes after a long day at the computer, and perfect for resting in Savasana at the end of a yoga session. And it smells heavenly thanks to lots of lavender.

I'll have more eye pillows in the shop soon. For updates, follow me on Instagram. That's the best place to see what's new.

As for the mitts pattern—look for it early next week, right in time for spring!

Con Brio Mitts, by Bonnie Sennott

No comments: