Friday, March 18, 2016

Stitch Journal, Week 11

Some spring greens crept into this month's stitching, late in the week. Suddenly nature is speeding up, and the browns and tawny beiges are giving way to stronger colors. Luckily, I had the chance last weekend to select some new colors for spring and summer at Gather Here in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I only had a few greens, which wasn't going to be enough for the summer pieces. But now I have several more greens and yellows—so c'mon spring, I'm ready for you!

Snow is in the forecast for Sunday and Monday, though. As Mark Twain quipped, "If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes."

Day 71
Stitch Journal, Day 71

Day 72
Stitch Journal, Day 72

Day 73
Stitch Journal, Day 73

Day 74
Stitch Journal, Day 74

Day 75
Stitch Journal, Day 75

Day 76
Stitch Journal, Day 76

Day 77
Stitch Journal, Day 77

If you are enjoying my Stitch Journal project, I hope you'll consider making a purchase from my Etsy shop to help support it. If you don't wish to make a purchase but just want to support the project, you can do that, too. Thank you!

LINKS

No comments: