Saturday, October 08, 2016

Stitch Journal, Week 40

We haven't had a frost yet—all of my balcony flowers are still blooming, including the nasturtiums. So I started the October piece with orange thread, for their beautiful blooms. It's a mixed month so far, with obviously shorter days and cool mornings, yet also warm afternoons that have felt like summer. Most trees are still green and crickets are still singing in the evenings. I like this in-between time.

Day 274 (last day of September)
Stitch Journal, Day 274 - Sept. 30, 2016

Day 275 (October 1)
Stitch Journal, Day 275, October 1, 2016

Day 276
Stitch Journal, Day 276

Day 277
Stitch Journal, Day 277

Day 278
Stitch Journal, Day 278

Day 279
Stitch Journal, Day 279

Day 280
Stitch Journal, Day 280

***
If you are enjoying my Stitch Journal project, I hope you'll consider making a purchase from my Etsy Shop to help support it. Funds are needed for stretchers, professional photography, and a website to serve as home for this project and my other artwork.

If you don't wish to make a purchase but just want to support the project, you can do that, too. Thank you!

LINKS

No comments: