Friday, July 22, 2016

Stitch Journal: Week 29

Lots of green and yellow this week. Some light beige running stitch too, for patches of bleached-out grass. (We had some rain recently, but we still need more.)

What a completely different palette from January, when I began this project! With each stitch, I feel I'm collecting some of the sunlight and greenness and squirreling it away, to keep with me always.

Day 197
Stitch Journal, Day 197

Day 198
Stitch Journal, Day 198

Day 199
Stitch Journal, Day 199

Day 200
Stitch Journal, Day 200

Day 201
Stitch Journal, Day 201

Day 202
Stitch Journal, Day 202

Day 203
Stitch Journal, Day 203

If you are enjoying my Stitch Journal project, I hope you'll consider making a purchase to help support it. Funds are needed for stretchers, professional photography, and a website to serve as home for this project and my other artwork.

If you don't wish to make a purchase but just want to support the project, you can do that, too. Thank you!

LINKS

No comments: