Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stitch Journal, Week 7:

Snow came, then frost, then rain and sudden warmth—and away went a lot of the snow. Through it all, the pines and hemlocks stood tall, silent, unchanging.

Day 43
Stitch Journal, Day 43

Day 44
Stitch Journal, Day 44

Day 45
Stitch Journal, Day 45 (February 14, 2016)

Day 46
Stitch Journal, Day 46

Day 47
Stitch Journal, Day 47

Day 48
Stitch Journal, Day 48

Day 49
Stitch Journal, Day 49

To help meet costs of this project (among them more threads in spring and summer colors, stretchers for the final 12 pieces, professional photography), I've begun selling artwork from my back catalog. I've got so many things stored in portfolios that really should find a home in this world! Items are listed first on Instagram, so if you want a first look, follow me there. After that, they'll go in my Etsy shop. If you are enjoying my Stitch Journal project and are able to make a purchase, I hope you'll consider it. Thank you!

LINKS

2 comments:

Judy Martin said...

Just discovered your stitch journal project.
Beautiful! x

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Judy. I'm glad you like it!

Bonnie